PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
3. Information about us www.ioi.london is operated by Institute of Imagination (“we” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04921852 and have our registered office at F1, Expressway, 1 Dock Road, E16 1AH, United Kingdom.
7. No reliance on information The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that:
- we only provide our site for domestic and private use;
- you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes; and
- we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them or any content made available through them.
9. Viruses We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material (each a “Virus”) that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or Viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse or attack our site by knowingly introducing Viruses. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
10. Links You may link to the pages on our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, and our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
12. Contact us To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for visiting our site.